Qummune® is formulated using key ingredients that have independent research studies demonstrating not only immune support, but also several other health conditions. Below is a short list of just some of the benefits these ingredients have shown to help support. *
Eating right, exercise, quality sleep, getting sunshine and staying hydrated are just some fundamental ways to help support the immune response.* But, there are times the body may need a little extra support. Qummune® was specifically formulated to help provide extra immune support.* Quercetin Phytosome, Chelated Zinc, PureWay-C, Vitamin D3 and Vitamin K2 have all been shown in independent research to help with immune support.* [See Research page]. These same ingredients may help in many other ways to improve overall wellbeing.* Keep reading below for more benefits.See Qummune Product
Research published in the journal Minerva Medica detailed a study during allergy season using Quercetin Phytosome (Quercefit®) plus standard care versus just standard care alone.*1 The Quercefit® Quercetin Phytosome demonstrated "up to a 50% reduction of day intermittent discomforts frequency and up to a 70% reduction of night intermittent discomforts frequency".*1 Other studies have shown that Vitamin C, Vitamin D and Zinc may also help with common symptoms due to allergies.*2,3See Research Page
Studies have shown that chronic inflammatory factors can cause several unwanted health problems.* The Antioxidant properties of Zinc have been well documented. Once such documented report, published in Nutrients, stated Zinc
"homeostasis is known to be important in immunological reactions such as the inflammatory response,
and the oxidative stress response."*3,4 Similarly, Quercetin was found in both in-vitro and in-vivo studies to help with inflammatory support.*5,6,7 Vitamin C, Vitamin D and Vitamin K all have also been shown in research studies to provide key support with inflammation.*8,9,10
As mentioned in the previous paragraph, Zinc has an important role to play with both inflammatory factors and oxidative stress.*3 In addition, Flavonoids may help with the reduction of oxidative stress.* Quercetin is an antioxidant flavonoid found in such foods as onions, grapes, berries, cherries, broccoli and citrus fruits.*11 It is also well know that Vitamin C has potent antioxidant properties.* A notable research article from Med Sci Monit concluded that Vitamin C as PureWay-C showed "greater reduction of plasma levels of inflammatory and oxidative stress markers than other forms of vitamin C."*12See Research Page
Submit your email to receive product updates, bonus offers and news. Unsubscribe at any time.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
1. Cesarone, M. R., et al., Minerva medica (2019).
2. Complement Ther Med. 2020 Jun;51:102425. doi: 10.1016/j.ctim.2020.102425. Epub 2020 May 17.
3. Nutrients. 2017 Nov 25;9(12):1286. doi: 10.3390/nu9121286.
4. Wessels I, et al. Nutrients. 2017;9:1286-1329,.
5. Li Y, Yao J, Han C et al. Quercetin, inflammation and immunity. Nutrients 2016;8:167.
6. Boots AW, Haenen GR, Bast A. Eur J Pharmacol 2008;585:325-37.
7. Liu CM, Sun YZ, Sun JM et al. Biochim Biophys Acta 2012;1820: 1693-1703
8. Drug Des Devel Ther. 2015; 9: 3405–3412.
9. Pediatr Nephrol 28, 605–610 (2013). https://doi.org/10.1007/s00467-012-2377-4
10. Am J Epidemiol. 2008 Feb 1; 167(3): 313–320.
11. Pharmacogn Rev. Jul-Dec 2016;10(20):84-89. doi: 10.4103/0973-7847.194044.
12. Med Sci Monit, 2008; 14(11): CR547-551
Qummune is a registered trademark of Hummune Health LLC.
Albion is a registered trademark of Albion Laboratories, Inc.
Quercefit is a registered trademark of Indena SpA. Italy
PureWay-C is a registered trademark of One Innopvations Labs, LLC.