Five clinically researched ingredients, essential in immune support, combined into ONE comprehensive formula.*
1. Quercetin Phytosome
Quercetin is known as the "queen of the flavonoids." Studies have suggested that flavonoids exhibit biological activities, including anti-allergenic, inflammatory factors and vasodilating actions.*1,2 Quercefit® Quercetin Phytosome is a superior food-grade delivery system of quercetin. The Phytosome proprietary technology, developed by Indena®, optimizes the biological absorption of the flavonoids. Compared to a regular quercetin, the bio-absorption and solubility are up to 20X MORE than an unformulated quercetin.*3,4 Qummune® contains 250 mg of Quercefit® Quercetin Phytosome per serving.See Research on Quercefit
2. Chelated Zinc
The Chelated Zinc from Albion® binds zinc to two organic glycine ligands, resulting in a low pH, highly stable structure that is easily absorbed. A study referenced by Albion® comparing the oral bioavailability of zinc bisglycinate chelate to zinc gluconate showed the Zinc Chelated form increased absorption more than 43%. Other studies have shown the absorption of zinc bisglycinate chelate was also higher than zinc picolinate, zinc glycinate and zinc oxide, by as much as 300%.*5,6 [Zinc Research Summaries]. Qummune® contains 11 mg of Albion® Chelated Zinc (100% DV) per serving.See Research on Zinc
3. PureWay-C® - Vitamin C
According to PureWay-C studies, their technology helps to accelerate and improve overall absorption by the body maximizing the delivery of active Vitamin C.* PureWay-C® not only helps enhance cellular absorption but also increases the overall retention time of Vitamin C.*7 Qummune® contains 500 mg of PureWay-C® Vitamin C (555% DV) per serving.See Research on PureWay-C
4. Vitamin D3
Research has proven that Vitamin D deficiency is a global problem with about 42% of the U.S. population being deficient.* Sufficient amounts of Vitamin D are key to overall health. According to studies, some of its most vital functions are regulating the absorption of calcium and phosphorus and helping facilitate immune support.*8 [see Vitamin D3 research summary]. Proper levels of vitamin D are also needed for the growth and development of bones and teeth.* Qummune® contains 50 mcg of Vitamin D3 (250% DV) per serving.See Research on Vitamin D3
5. Vitamin K2
Vitamin K plays a vital role in blood clotting, calcium metabolism and heart health.* Studies have shown [see Vitamin K2 research summary] that one of its most important functions is regulating calcium deposition, specifically helping promote the calcification of bones and reduce the calcification of blood vessels.* As noted above, Vitamin D ensures that the body's level of CALCIUM is sufficient, however, Vitamin D does not fully control where the calcium in your body ends up. For this reason, adequate amounts of Vitamin K are essential when taking Vitamin D.*9 Qummune® contains 60 mcg of Vitamin K2 (50% DV) per serving.See Research on Vitamin K2
Submit your email to receive product updates, bonus offers and news. Unsubscribe at any time.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
1. Havsteen B (2002) The biochemistry and medical significance of the flavonoids. Pharmacol Ther 96, 67–202.
2. Dewick PM (2001) The shikimate pathway: aromatic amino acids and phenylpropanoids In Medicinal Natural Products: a Biosynthetic Approach, 2nd ed., pp. 137–186 [Dewick PM, editor]. Chichester: John Wiley.
3. Eur J Drug Metab Pharmacokinet (2018). https://doi.org/ 10.1007/ s13318-018-0517-3
4. Riva A. et al., Eur J Drug Metab Pharmacokinet. 2018 Oct 16. doi: 10.1007/ s13318-018-0517-3.
5. Int J Vitam Nutr Res. 2007 Jul;77(4):243-8. doi: 10.1024/0300-98188.8.131.52.
6. P et al, Int. J. Vitam. Res. 77(4), 2007: 243-248 [at www.Belchem.com]
7. Med Sci Monit, 2008; 14(11): CR547-551
8. Cannell JJ, Hollis BW. Use of vitamin D in clinical practice. Altern Med Rev. 2008 Mar;13(1):6-20. PMID: 18377099.
9. International Journal of Endocrinology Volume 2017, Article ID 7454376, 12 pages https://doi.org/10.1155/2017/7454376
Qummune is a registered trademark of Hummune Health LLC.
Albion is a registered trademark of Albion Laboratories, Inc.
Quercefit is a registered trademark of Indena SpA. Italy
PureWay-C is a registered trademark of One Innopvations Labs, LLC.